“The AGC NYS Construction Leadership Council Committee is intended to cultivate the next generation of New York’s construction leaders through professional development, networking, and community involvement.”
- The Construction Leadership Council will allow mid-career construction professionals to learn, network, socialize, and exchange ideas on issues they face every day.
- Learn about how the next generation can get more involved with the AGC NYS and stay active in the industry.
- The CLC is open to all interested AGC NYS members without the need of a formal appointment process.
- To be an open forum to exchange ideas.
- To be an entry vehicle into AGC to promote new member involvement.
- To foster a strong network among peers.
- To create and promote industry innovation.
- To discuss the most important issues and provide feedback to AGC leadership.
- To help structure AGC for the future.